Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:06 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

It's a small world

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:10 AM PST

When finally getting one sharp/hard after 1000 energy per day

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:54 AM PST

Ansel + BDO = Inception

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:13 AM PST

When Global Siege is released... we will send our best men and leaders.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:41 PM PST

Can we blow up CenturyLink's Twitter about this B.S. response they gave Kakao?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:39 AM PST

"CenturyLink Issue

We are also aware of a separate and ongoing issue specific to players using CenturyLink's subsidiary ISPs such as Qwest, Embarq and CenturyTel, usually around 16:00 to 20:00 PST. After informing our provider about this situation, and them not being able to locate a problem from their side, we've spent the last few days trying to contact CenturyLink directly to find a resolution.

However, with numerous attempts to discuss the issue at hand with CenturyLink's staff and manager, we were unable to receive the support needed to fix the issue. We were met with the response 'We cannot help you as you are not our customer.' Unfortunately, our requests to co-operate and look into this problem together (with us providing all necessary data) were not answered;"

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/update-on-recent-connection-issues-for-na-users.149540/


I've played a lot of games, a lot of MMORPG's, and I've been active in a lot of communities. Not once, have I ever, seen a publisher attempt to communicate with an ISP due to global issues with a specific ISP. I think this is absolutely brilliant of them and I think that they should get some support from our community about this. Yes, of course, there are things we can't all agree on about BDO or how the game is handled - but I really believe everyone can get behind this as a stellar job by Kakao to attempt to rectify an issue without making it a big deal to both Kakao and CenturyLink's customers. Instead, CenturyLink has decided to brick wall Kakao and now make everyone using CenturyLink, AND also CenturyLink's customer support team, duke this out one issue at a time - when it sounds like it is legitimately a CenturyLink issue.

CenturyLink's twitter handle is @CenturyLink. This is what I posted, it's not that clear but I think it gets the point across.


... Absolutely disgraceful, CenturyLink. Great job making thousands of your customers INDIVIDUALLY do something that ONE of your teams could have handled.

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/update-on-recent-connection-issues-for-na-users.149540/



I personally am not a CenturyLink user, I use Holocaust, a subdivision of Comcast.

submitted by /u/volvo1
[link] [comments]

Of course this is a thing

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:56 PM PST

Streamer trash PEN Red Coral Earring and PEN Dim Tree Armor

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:17 AM PST

Black Desert Mobile CBT Starting Gameplay Preview

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:33 PM PST

A new mob to farm

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:54 AM PST

Silver p/h at grind spots with new changes NA

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:10 AM PST

I have been seeing a lot of different answers regarding what's the best silver p/h spot atm. for example some people are saying pirates is better but then other people are saying fogans is better. (I know fogans is better for exp but just talking about silver not exp) and then I hear pila ku is better and I just want a straight answer on what's the best silver p/h for me I'm 190 ap witch level 60 with 4 t1 pets and 1 t2. now I do also have the pirate node but I'm only skilled 1 trading.

Any in put would be great, thank you for reading my rant.

submitted by /u/priestymate
[link] [comments]

Easy +1 failstack

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:50 AM PST

In reality I just play with myself more

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:12 AM PST

Is Ninja PVE really as bad as people say?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:29 PM PST

Obviously in terms of min/maxing Ninja is one of the least optimal if not the least optimal class. But when comparing it to the other classes it has to look bad, right? What if you didn't compare Ninja to the other classes grind speed. How is Ninjas grind really? A decent clear or still terrible?

submitted by /u/Switch899
[link] [comments]

What to focus on first based on Accuracy - Kutum, Nouver, kzarka

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:52 AM PST

Looking for skilled template creator

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:50 AM PST

Hi,

I found an image that I'd like to have recreated in BDO. Here is the image

Class request: Mystic

PM or leave a comment if you think you can pull this off. Would be highly appreciated. I tried replicating it myself but I am struggling to get the right eye shape and thin lips.

 

If it's a wonderful replication of the image, I can offer a reward such as a Pearl item.

submitted by /u/Intense4Play
[link] [comments]

Dev Diary | Black Desert Online

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:05 AM PST

Grana/Margoria Fishing

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:33 AM PST

So, can you guys tell me how much is ur inventory space and how much are you making every night if you were to trade it on Valencia with desert buff?

submitted by /u/Votum38
[link] [comments]

I thought the requirement for the desert buff was artisan 2 now ? But I can’t finish the quest line because I can’t buy this ;(

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:45 PM PST

Change character location is still bugged

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:39 AM PST

I can't move my characters further than 3 slots down from the top.

submitted by /u/zman1672
[link] [comments]

Video Shoot ft. Macilus

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:45 AM PST

Stonetail Horse Ranch lodging and worker.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:18 AM PST

Hi guys, I know they are linked to Altinova but if I send my workers out to the resource nodes do they go back to Stonetail Horse Ranch to deposit the materials or Altinova?

submitted by /u/Attacker-
[link] [comments]

Tanning for sharp/hard black crystal

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:11 AM PST

Can I get the crystal from tanning/skinning?

submitted by /u/castertroyt
[link] [comments]

Hey Peeps, I'm New to BDO!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:10 AM PST

So yeah, first off, it's nice to see such an active Reddit community for this game! I just finally finished downloading the game after a day of continuous background downloading (deployed internet sucks) and started off with Maehwa.

So far I'm really liking her single-target damage and speed! As a new player, what should I keep in mind? Any tips with this character are also highly appreciated, she seems fun. =]

submitted by /u/Lazy1nc
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.