World of Warcraft - Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 02:08 AM PST

Weekly healing thread.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Nightborne weapons and armor allow you to look like Spellbreaker from Warcraft 3

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:11 AM PST

I would love to see Blizzard put archaeology digsites along this line and find a bunch of players' bones and trashed grand marshal and warlord gray items.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 12:14 PM PST

I found a copy right free version of Sylvanas at a local sports bar

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 10:52 AM PST

ALWAYS be careful of what you wish for

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 09:21 AM PST

When a 100ilvl upgrade is a DPS downgrade

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:44 AM PST

Afflock artifact weapon produced an interesting soul

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 08:01 AM PST

I couldn't resist.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 11:53 AM PST

I drew Garrosh Hellscream, thought you guys would like it!

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:56 PM PST

Made my first character in WoW 10 years ago this month and he's still my main!

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 11:26 AM PST

When you need to navigate but the beat is too strong

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:58 PM PST

Our GM made this bingo sheet for our H Antorus clear tonight. As you can see, we didn't exactly pass with flying colors.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:25 PM PST

When your mage becomes Barry Allen.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:52 AM PST

Please blizzard make a blademaster heritage armor for orcs

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 12:31 PM PST

Goblin sitting pose which I have never known about.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 04:16 AM PST

I think this gnome is a little slow.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 09:40 AM PST

That can't be good.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:49 PM PST

I knew I recognized this picture I found while questing in Pandaria!

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 02:10 PM PST

When a 95 ilvl upgrade is a barely noticable upgrade.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:27 PM PST

This Gilnean lost both of his ears in the war

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 04:42 AM PST

Blizzard please bring back Gladiator Stance for Warriors in BfA!

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 11:03 AM PST

Putting Destiny 2 on the Blizzard Launcher was great for WoW.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:35 PM PST

I stopped playing WoW a week after the Kara re-release with no intention of coming back until BfA.

My friends and I all bought D2 and played it hardcore until Osiris where we realized Bungie had no idea how to support an MMO.

We were all bummed but didn't want to stop playing an "MMO" so we just scrolled up on the launcher and reinstalled WoW, so here we are pushing Mythic Antorus.

Thanks Bungie for mismanaging your game!

Also: I'd love to see the resub numbers for 2017, I'd put money on there being a huge spike a few weeks after Destiny 2 launched.

submitted by /u/moremaati
[link] [comments]

Just got slaughtered in AV... by an all dwarf guild that summoned Ivus... and it was awesome

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:08 PM PST

A moment of praise for Blizzard

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 05:43 AM PST

I'd like to take a moment to step back from the torrent of balance requests, Classic vs. Retail discussions and general gameplay whines.

I'd like to stop for a second and commend Blizzard on their efforts to enrich the Warcraft's lore experience.

As a content creator, I love to hear feedback on how I can improve my work. But from time to time it gets tired. Sometimes, I just want to hear that someone loved my work, without any buts.

This is my no buts appreciation:


In the past three months, I've been battling against depression and anxiety. I would spend an entire day worrying about the future and literally not get anything done. Then I would feel bad because I wasted an entire day's work and fall into a depressive episode. Rinse and repeat.

One day I randomly stumbled on World of Warcraft's YouTube channel. I saw A Thousand Years of War audio drama and got intrigued.

I immediately got hooked after hearing a single word from Steven Pacey, the narrator of the audio drama. I wanted for that man to narrate every second of my living life until the rest of my days.

For the first time in months, I actually got interested in something. I felt something good. I got goosebumps. I wanted to hear the rest of the story.

I've always been a fan of Warcraft's lore. I replayed Warcraft 3 with my little brother quite recently because I wanted to spend more time with him. We both absolutely adore Illidan and we think he did nothing wrong.

But not only that I got intrigued, I almost burst into tears in the middle of a bus mid-travel at the scene where Allerria has a vision of her son (around 6:50 in part two).

After finishing that awesome story, I got motivated to read Warcraft books. I finished 15 Warcraft books in 2 months. Loved the Curse of the Worgen comic and, you guessed it, Illidan by William King!

After 6 years of abstinence, I resubbed and bought Legion when it was 50% off and started playing with my little brother, but not together. He watches me play.

I prepared myself by /r/warcraftlore's recommendations on how to get prepared Legion.

That's when I started listening to The Tomb of Sargeras audio drama. Once again, I was amazed by the production quality: narration, voice acting, writing, sound effects, music. Everything is top-notch.

I rolled, you guessed it, a Demon Hunter and I just hit 110. I don't plan to start raiding until I've finished the story in all zones. I currently have around 1 more hour of gameplay in Highmountain and entire Stormhelm.

I was once again amazed by Blizzard's storytelling. 13 years of experience really helped them hone their storytelling via questing. I was never bored. I didn't mind killing 10 drogbar and 3 alligators because I wanted to help the Taurens of Highmountain. I didn't mind healing the wood's corruption because I wanted to save Cenarius in Val'sharah. I didn't mind doing another Darkheart Thicket dungeon run because I wanted to help Tyrande and save Malfurion.

I know every decision Blizzard made was to increase profits. That's how business works. Gaming business is no different.

But still, I hope that somewhere there's a developer, a voice artist, a graphic artist, heck even Steven Pacey, that would love to hear how much I loved their work without any buts.

As a veteran WoW player, I plan to make a detailed post about my experience in Legion and my thoughts on Legion.

That's all for now!


UPDATE:

My little brother plans to buy a laptop so our plan is to make Worgens and level all the way through Cataclysm, Draenor and Legion once he hits 100. It would be awesome to finish the Legion story with him!

submitted by /u/LarperPro
[link] [comments]

(Fanart) My entry in the World of Warcraft: 13th Anniversary Art Contest! (Horde characters)

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 12:05 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.