Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:06 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Minimum Effort Shitpost] When ur gf tells you her new years resolutions

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:17 PM PST

Somewhat new to the game and kicking myself so hard.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:54 PM PST

Pearl Abyss Provides In-Depth Black Desert Mobile Q&A

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:00 AM PST

When people are reliant on guild pay LuL

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:09 PM PST

During those times of lag

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:21 AM PST

Savage Rift is not dead. Or is it?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:57 PM PST

Is this game super AFK-able?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:29 PM PST

I've been looking for a game where I can make reasonable progress while mostly being AFK (or rather, multitasking on other stuff and tabbing in to check progress every once in a while).

I've heard that BDO fits well as a game where you can ignore your character for a while and still have it be doing something. Is this true? And if so, does it take a long time to get to that point or can you start doing AFK stuff fairly early on?

Life gets busy as you get older and it's hard for me to put in the time to play more intense games ;(

submitted by /u/rococode
[link] [comments]

First time Nouver and this is what I get

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:08 PM PST

Fixing Flagging?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:26 AM PST

So are we ever going to get a patch, were if a person flags up they cant unflag for like 25mins or something, or be able to change server, or being able to unflag moment they get away far enough moment stuff not goes their way... cause these annoying scum that think they can kill me than run away and unflag being only 10 feet away from is annoying... it literally 1 dash away from player = unflags....

submitted by /u/LordsOfSkulls
[link] [comments]

Valk Damage Tests.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:29 PM PST

Velia 4 Arena, can't get cc'd and all pets stay on screen. A+ servers

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 04:26 PM PST

Help with the gearing? (Ninja)

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:53 AM PST

This is my first time reaching lvl 56 (im new) my gear is actually like this: https://bdoplanner.com/save/[[10],[10933,15,[-1,-1]],[10934,12,[-1,-1]],[10936,13,[-1,-1]],[10935,15,[-1,-1]],[[12035,0],[12035,0]],[[11829,0],[11829,0]],[12231,0],[11626,0],[13269,17,[-1,-1]],[14783,16],[14609,16,[-1,-1]],[-1],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

Trying to get grunil to +15, awakening to Duo or Tri, and offhand to Duo (Im following 3-4 guides and they overall tell to do that), tried getting asula accesories as guides say but only got 1 ring and 2 earrings...Any tips on what should i do overall, should i keep doing what im trying? And after? I also dont understand those crystals that you put on slots.

Srry if my english suck, its not my native language :(

PD: Im stuck at 56 because i dont know where to grind, if you could help me with that too i would be glad!

submitted by /u/xNeoDarkness
[link] [comments]

Tri Ogre Ring

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:50 AM PST

So if you had a Duo Ogre ring, a fail stack of 32, a fail stack of 51, and an extra Ogre ring in your inventory...

Would you go for a Tri attempt? Let us discuss why you would, or why you wouldn't.

submitted by /u/mercuryGate
[link] [comments]

Steam version

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:44 AM PST

I want to upgrade to Explorer's pack, do I need the upgrade one or other? I have already the base game

submitted by /u/-Thrilled
[link] [comments]

How do i make it so that my mouse combos show up on screen?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:41 AM PST

I know occasionally that my mouse combos (for example: if a move on my character was LMB + RMB.) will show up on my screen and will help me tremendously but they disappear afterwards. Using hotkeys is very uncomfortable for me but ill have to use it if i don't have any other choice. Anyone know how to re enable it?

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/bzlBA it showed up again.

submitted by /u/metalchill
[link] [comments]

Because one just wasn't enough.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:19 PM PST

lost on what to do

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:18 AM PST

hey guys, i just started bdo like 4 days ago and i started berserk lvl 51 and a bit lost on what to do any advice? i really want to play the game but im confused on what to do.(i have joined the discord but just wondering if anyone else has any advice) https://bdoplanner.com/s/AKWJA3Kp

submitted by /u/MrjuggEUW
[link] [comments]

What DK gear can I get for level 50-56

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:18 AM PST

I am currently level 51 and have had the same gear from approx level 40 upwards. I am fairly new to BDO and haven't researched any parts of the game.

Cruhorn Helm Red Orc armor Jarettes ring/ring of good deeds Ceasars gloves Kaia necklace Jarettes earing/Bares earing Amerigo's shoes Kalis belt Delphad Castillions Carnage Kriegsmesser

submitted by /u/georged43
[link] [comments]

Question about Margoria

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:18 AM PST

So, I just got my Epheria Sailboat. Will the base boat without any of the accessories be enough to travel to Margoria? Are the sea monsters soloable with the base cannons on the sailboat? Will the sea monsters sink my ship easily or can I outrun them with the sailboat?

Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/ViscountStapler
[link] [comments]

Can someone explain this to me? I've only been playing for 2 days.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:50 AM PST

I can't find Black Desert Online on Steam.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:38 AM PST

Recently I've got a steam card and wanted to get Black Desert Online on Steam but unfortunately I couldn't find it. I really wanted to try out the game as the character creation and the gameplay gave me goosebumps.

submitted by /u/XxStussySlayerBoyxX
[link] [comments]

Secret Cave near the Rumbling Land!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:02 PM PST

Is the traveler's upgrade bundle worth it?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:05 AM PST

It's currently on a 50% discount, you can get it for $10. I was thinking of getting a pet and this way i can get a 1100 pearls pet(the hawk), a 30 days value pack, and some other stuff like a flute, character and inventory expansion. Is this actually worth it though? It'd be my 3rd pet.

submitted by /u/tehserc
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.