World of Warcraft - Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 02:08 AM PST

Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting Strangles by a Death Knight.
Questions can range from whats new in Legion, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

WoW & Hearthstone Cookbook author, Chelsea M-C is doing an AMA over on /r/hearthstone!

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 11:58 AM PST

I can’t be the only one...

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:27 AM PST

I really liked the face Sylvanas makes right before she goes full-on banshee mode on the Alliance, so I edited it to make her look even more sinister.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:03 AM PST

The only allied race I want.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:27 AM PST

Blizzard should totally make these guys an allied race

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 09:38 AM PST

Happy Birthday WOTLK, nine years already <3

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 08:33 AM PST

[Fan art] My version of Alleria Windrunner

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:59 AM PST

My favorite Philosopher

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:35 AM PST

Don't do it, Dragonmaw Peon, you have so much to live for!

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 11:16 AM PST

I was wondering how Sylvanas would look if she wasn't a Banshee, so I photoshopped her into a normal elf [OC]

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 08:12 AM PST

This is the allied race I want the most.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 09:56 AM PST

This is the allied race I want the most

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:41 AM PST

Its just perfect.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 10:58 AM PST

Happy Birthday to Wrath of The Lich King and Warlords of Draenor!

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:13 AM PST

On this day Wrath of The Lich King was released 9 years ago, and Warlords of Draenor was released 3 years ago!

submitted by /u/Imatomat
[link] [comments]

Thanksgiving

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 01:44 PM PST

to those who joked about Zandalari Navy

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:13 AM PST

Probably Unpopular Opinion: I'd rather have the guy on the left than Super Saiyan Draenei as an Allied Race.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:10 PM PST

Battle for Azeroth inspired wallpaper I made.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:34 AM PST

BfA Lightforged Draenei new Hairs and new Horns

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 12:06 PM PST

So this is a thing that I saw.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 06:13 PM PST

I'd love to see a zone that we majorly impact in a positive way, through phasing.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:48 AM PST

One of my favorite things is when games let you rejuvenate the world around you. There is something really satisfying about playing through a run down environment and leaving it revitalized after I leave it, seeing the positive impact my actions had on the world. In Infamous you clear neighborhoods of enemies, and bring power and life back to a city block. In The Saboteur, you bring color to sections of a black and white world. And my favorite example is Okami, where a huge focus of the game is rejuvenating the wilds.

We have a few small examples in WoW like growing our tree on the Molten Front, stopping the fires in Astranaar and...stopping the fires in Twilight Highlands. But more often, we destroy the world around us. The statue of Yu'lon in The Jade Forest, The Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and Riverbend come to mind.

I wish there was a grand opportunity for phasing to allow us to revitalize an area. I don't just mean a way to play in the old Vale, or visiting a bronze dragon like in Theramore. I would love to see Blizzard create a zone from scratch where the entire storyline of that zone is gradually bringing it back from the brink. And at the end, we'd have a beautiful, inviting zone to do world quests or whatever in.

I wanna see my character have a lasting, positive impact on a zone - Please, Blizz! :)

Okami restorations for fun

submitted by /u/KittenTactics
[link] [comments]

Shout out to RP servers. Something as simple as filling all the seats at this table and shouting at each other in character has revitalized the game for me in a way I never imagined.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 11:59 PM PST

Of all games I've played this is the best death animation for me!

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 10:14 AM PST

Christie Golden's upcoming novel Before the Storm has been delayed until June 12, 2018. It was originally scheduled to release on May 15, 2018.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 09:01 AM PST

I was scared for a second that the next expansion might be cancelled, but the horde seems to have forgotten about our backup Anduin.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 01:49 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.