True Dota 2 - Arc Warden |
- Arc Warden
- Lategame lich?
- A support that is good early game, is fun and buys often Mekansm?
- I feel beyond useless when I play Furion
- How to survive SEA DotA?
- Tips for increasing GPM?
- Is it okay to have my self worth tied to dota?
- Balancing utility and leach: the dichotomy of supporting
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:18 PM PDT Is he good? Is he bad? Will the meta shift towards him soon? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:12 AM PDT Just had a 60 minute game where I was level 25 as lich, then I suddenly realised i had 150 bonus damage and a free skadi. I had like 5k gold but had no idea what to go for (I already had glimmer force staff etc). In the end i cheaped out and bought a mask of madness and pushed buildings to end the game. But is there any way you can transition into a right clicker with any particular item? 150 damage is ridiculous especially on a ranged hero with nice agi gain and move slows. [link] [comments] |
| A support that is good early game, is fun and buys often Mekansm? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:26 AM PDT I´m in a low mmr and thinking who can actually be useful early game and also get Mekansm (the element of surprise is very valued in this mmr), and be more fun than Lich :) [link] [comments] |
| I feel beyond useless when I play Furion Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:32 AM PDT Every time I want to pick him, people don't pick so I end up 3rd or 4th pick, then the enemy team picks AM or something so I can't even push. If I send my treants to push for me while I push another lane, my team tells me to stop feeding treants. My ult does no damage lategame and I always seem to die when I tp to fights to help. Since the jungle nerfs it's hard to catch up if I have a bad landing stage. I watch AdmiralBulldog play a lot of NP and I try to copy him a bit, but also adapt my item build to the game since I can build almost anything. So I just end up 3-8 and can't push and end up behind in farm and I don't know what to do :( [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:39 AM PDT Having spent half my DotA days in NA, I can say for sure that SEA is a whole different beast. You have people with decades-old ideas like radiance PL; also forget about playing necrophos core since your support just starts to steal your last hits since he assumes you're a position lower than him. The language thing is fine, it's like peruvians in US east. It's just that it's a complete shitfest. Has anyone else figured out how to make the most out of it? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:48 AM PDT I have recently discovered a good way to gauge a player's skill level is by looking at their GPM. It makes sense after all an advanced player will most likely employ tactics to farm more efficiently. That being said, does anyone have any tips or tricks for farming better? [link] [comments] |
| Is it okay to have my self worth tied to dota? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:33 AM PDT Let me just start by saying that I'm going in senior year in highschool, so I haven't had much experience in life yet. But it honestly makes me sad when I lose a game, and I feel really good about myself when I win. Now I'm not actually getting depressed if I go on a losing streak or anything, but you get the point. It's like as if dota is my measuring tape of my self worth to see how good I am compared to other people in dota, and so far I'm average :(. (2.4k). I know that it's just a game, but I really do feel like improving in this game shows me that I have potential. Sorry for the rant, just asking what you guys think and if anyone else has a similar problem. [link] [comments] |
| Balancing utility and leach: the dichotomy of supporting Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:34 AM PDT Sorry for the long windy title. I am having some issues at retard MMR (I was about 2.9k and I've sunk down to about 2.3k in the last month or so). I noticed around 2.9k that I was dying too much, and because I wasn't actively fixing the problem that eventually it would catch up with me. It did, and that's cool, I knew it was coming. I figured I'd just chill at lower MMR for a bit and practice some death avoidance for a while, and then if I got half decent at this, then maybe my MMR would be a reflection of that. Anyway, at this MMR, the biggest problem is inconsistency. And I am inconsistent myself. I find it's very difficult to "Win" a lane at this level of play. In almost every game, if I play support, I just don't feel like I can make a very strong impact in the lane. My gut feeling is to do the regular things like:
I've had pretty decent luck with omni in the past for lane support, I've had shit luck with CM (I always choose CM in hopes that someone will pick a lane support, but nobody at this MMR understands that concept... they just want CM to be in lane with them and I'm like: bro I can't zone, I can't Rclick, I can't heal you, if I come to lane, you'll get half the XP and zero more CS... why would you want that?) So CM is kind of a useless pick. I want to start picking a different type of support, like dazzle or ogre, and see if I can create a more easily attainable winning condition. The other hero I was thinking about is silencer and/or skywrath mage as a harassing support. What I'm hoping someone can provide me with is a bit of a conceptual approach to 2 v 2 laning for the safe lane. What should I aim for? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from True Dota 2. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment