Fallout - [New Vegas] Stuck, everywhere I go there's really OP Legion guys that kick my shit in.


[New Vegas] Stuck, everywhere I go there's really OP Legion guys that kick my shit in.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 06:22 AM PDT

So in NV I'm about level 11 and have made it to freeside, but I'm kinda stuck because wherever I go a bunch of Legion guys with some weird shield symbol next to their health bar come and slip their dicks down my oesophagus leaving me trapped. Want to get to that town I need to go to to fix Rex? BAM! Legion Assassins prolapse my anus. Wanna go down the Road to the Gloat n' Gulp rest stop? BAM! More Assassins come and turn my insides into outsides. I've been using That Gun that I bought in Novac, and I've got Rex and Boone with me. I tried a Laser RCW I bought in the Silver place and it couldn't do it. They're practically invincible. So now I'm broke AND under siege from Cesareans Legion. What should I do? I don't want to piss around in Freeside for all eternity.

submitted by /u/Blazing-Glory
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 was officially announced a year ago today.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:33 PM PDT

I made an AER-9 blueprint. (3840x1892)

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 06:16 AM PDT

Hey, I did a couple of these before, decided to get back into it because they're incredibly fun to make.

http://imgur.com/qBOylGQ

Model extracted from New Vegas, rendered in 3DS Max with Ink n' Paint, wireframe rendering imported to Paint.net, background, grids, and dimensions all drawn in Paint.net. Comments, constructive criticism, and custom requests welcome.

submitted by /u/Jae-Sun
[link] [comments]

I just uploaded the Legion Armor I showed off last week.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 10:45 AM PDT

Give me a detailed description on what your ideal Fallout game would be, including perks, gameplay elements, location, etc.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:09 PM PDT

A cool missed opportunity with the Constitution and the Minutemen

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 10:35 AM PDT

Just went back playing some of the side quests when a came around the only good side quest in the game involving the one and only rocket propelled USS Constitution. Once I was done it had me thinking something. How come the Minutemen never used this? The Captain and his men recognize former citizens and soldiers as continental army members and wouldn't the whole "ol fashion Minutemen of the revolution" theme that the Minutemen give them a pass to come aboard and speak to Ironsides.

Maybe I'm just crazy but it would feel like the Minutemen's response to the Prydwen, docked in a newly made shipyard on the coast besides the Castle. Would make the Minutemen feel like they're gaining more power then simply collecting settlements and eventually retaking the castle. Adding the Constitution as another tier in their "regaining power" motif would've been amazing. Seeing the Constitution lift off again from the skyscraper after you convince Ironsides to join the Minutemen to protect its citizens would've just made it even better. Idk just a random bit of rabble.

submitted by /u/theTerribleTyler
[link] [comments]

[SPOILER] is there any way to not kill the brotherhood when siding with the NCR in New Vegas?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 10:44 AM PDT

Going to side with the NCR, but also really like the brotherhood. Is there any way to keep the brotherhood around and still side with the NCR?

(Sorry if wrong flare)

submitted by /u/Sofocls
[link] [comments]

I wonder what percent of my life has been spent listening to Johnny guitar.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 01:08 PM PDT

What are some of the best Fallout 4 mods?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:16 PM PDT

Anything from expansions to small tweaks.

submitted by /u/Foxes281
[link] [comments]

I like FO4 gameplay and leveling more then FO3/NV.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:42 AM PDT

Is there less to FO4? Absolutely. But there's something about the simplicity of the SPECIAL and Perk system in four I really enjoy. I have a idea for what kind of fighter I want, it's very clear what I need to do from the get go. Don't have to allot points the stats I'd be maxing out anyways. (I.E. making a melee character. Of bloody course I'm going to be maxing the skills that go along with that. I don't need to put the numbers in myself)Make sure my special is high enough and get the perks. Done. Continue kicking the crap out of everything. FO4 in my view let's me do what I enjoy the most in a lot of RPG games. Getting powerful to the point I laugh at everything in the game. If I want a super deep game with lots of deep leveling options. I just play Icewind Dale. I love people enjoyed NV as much as it is shown here. As the devs are my absolute favorite. They have some issues games they make. But damn do they have the writing down to perfection. But for me in my current play style, FO4 gets to my itches.

submitted by /u/Hugeboomstick
[link] [comments]

Odd find in Fallout 4

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:17 PM PDT

I was wondering around Sanctuary at around level 3 and I found a Nuka Nuke Launcher sitting on top of one of the melon patches. I'm assuming this isn't supposed to be there?

submitted by /u/BoonasaurusRex
[link] [comments]

Heartache by the Number Best Ending (Spoilers)

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:38 PM PDT

I am having trouble finding an ending that suites me for this quest. I want to help Cass and dig out the conspiracy, (the "good" ending it seems), but the problem lies in the means of achieving this. It would seem the only way to dig out the conspiracy is to break in and steal the evidence. This results in infamy for the NCR and negative karma (both seem like bullshit since I didn't get caught). Is there some sort of loophole or am I faced with this morally ambitious decision? (If it helps, I've completed the "Pressing Matters" quest but haven't even started the "Bird of a Feather")

submitted by /u/maxogame
[link] [comments]

(Fallout 1) Why is everyone in Junktown randomly attacking me?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:42 PM PDT

So I need to stop the Super mutant army at the Mariposa military base so I decided to get dogmeat in Junktown on the way there. When I got to the Junktown entrance a guard said "Ok that's it" and started attacking me for no reason. I didn't steal, attack or do anything except buy from the general store and I really want dogmeat. Do you know why?

submitted by /u/TheLord_tachanka
[link] [comments]

Is it worth buying the game again to finish it?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:17 AM PDT

I played though fallout 4 on PC, but my PC broke and I was unable to finish the game (I did one run with the brotherhood). Now it's on sale for £15 on PS4, should I buy it? I loved FO4, and I'm looking for a new game to last me all summer.

submitted by /u/joe1up
[link] [comments]

Does anybody think that the quote "War, war never changes" is out of place in Fo4

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 02:09 AM PDT

In the game, war is shown not as a brutal conflict which is, in the end, pointless only changing the names on a map but instead as being import way to make the world 'a better place' for The people of the wasteland or Scientific progress.

submitted by /u/AdventurerMrH
[link] [comments]

Which is the best radio station/DJ in the Fallout?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 01:15 PM PDT

(This is opinional)

In our journey's across the wastes we've gotten bored and decided to listen to some music and three major radios is Galaxy News Radio, Radio New Vegas, and Diamond city radio (I'm not including Black Mountain Radio). We've all had our opinions but I think it's time to settle which one is the best. Lets start off with GNR, so boys and girls prepare to be astounded, bedazzled and otherwise stupefied by Three Dog, master of ceremonies. Three Dog is the DJ of GNR, telling people of the wastes to either befriend or beware the Lone Wanderer due to his deeds and karma. Three Dog is a charasmatic, confident, good-natured person but can be a dick if you're a Devil of the Wastes (like yours truly). Next up is Radio New Vegas or RNV for short. RNV is run by a very charasmatic DJ, Mr. New Vegas, who once tested his charisma on vigo-matic vigor tester once, it bursted into flames. Unlike Three Dog, Mr. New Vegas does not tell the people of the mojave about Couriers good or bad deeds or karma and does not astound or stupefy the Courier. The last and yes the worst (in my opinion) Diamond City Radio. DCR is run by a cowardly unconfident man named Travis, which like Mr. NV does not tell the soul survivor's blah blah blah. In my opinion he is an embarrassment DJ's and radio stations in the wastes everywhere. I'd have to say the best Radio station/DJ would be Three Dog. He gives off a lot more care about your actions and about the wastes and above all shows the most personality. Who do you think is the best Radio DJ/station?

submitted by /u/TheLord_tachanka
[link] [comments]

Should I play FO3 and NV separately or TTW?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 08:05 AM PDT

Modding fallout 3 is a bitch. I just want more weapons and a NV hardcore style survival aspect. Does TTW accomplish all this in the capital wasteland?

Does the game run smoother because of the slightly better engine? Does it include everything from fallout 3 including weapons,items and the DLC's with new Vegas features on top? If so COUNT ME IN! I just need confirmation from people that these things are correct and then I'll install immediately. I'm not a super heavy modder so not being able to download fallout 3 mods for it isn't a big deal for me, but world of pain would be nice seeing as it add a ton of new nooks and crannies to explore. Any advice would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/EverChosen97
[link] [comments]

Fallout 2 - nostalgic and more funny than serious playthrough

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:49 PM PDT

A little bit of Fallout 2 gameplay. May contain spoilers so be warned. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8P7F2b60io

submitted by /u/Paganacho
[link] [comments]

Performance issues with Fallout New Vegas on Windows 10.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:49 PM PDT

The tittle says it all. On windows 7 on the same machine (laptop), fallout new vegas modded runs over 60 fps and doesn't go below 30 fps. But on windows 10, with the same mods and settings, the game sits at 30 fps and drops at 10 fps sometimes, making it unplayable. I have tried to disable the game dvr and game mode but the all had the same effect. The game getting stuck on a very small black window that is located in the top left corner of the screen. Soooo, any suggestions?

submitted by /u/JohnSmith2299
[link] [comments]

There is a petition for fallout 3 and fallout 4 remastered

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:52 PM PDT

I'm having performance issues

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:25 AM PDT

I've tried both Ultra and High, but I keep dropping below 60 and it's really annoying me. I have an i7-4790 and a GTX 1060 6GB, so I don't see why this is even an issue. I'm not using ENB or any graphics mods. Ultra drops to 30s (and averages that until I leave the area) at worst and averages 45-60, High fluctuates 49-60.

Nvidia's fast V-sync is enabled and I'm using Rivatuner to limit it to 60, because fast V-sync wasn't doing that.

Edit: FO4

submitted by /u/BretHartsSpandex
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.