Diablo - "Diablo III: Eternal Collection" Rated by the ESRB for PS4/X1


"Diablo III: Eternal Collection" Rated by the ESRB for PS4/X1

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 09:17 AM PDT

Playing Diablo 3 like its 2013 again

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 03:11 AM PDT

Well, pretty much the title.

I was playing D3 on PS4 and got a sense of nostalgia, how far this game has come. I remembered that my PC in 2012 was to bad to play D3, so the PS3 version was my first take on the game and I really enjoyed it.

I figured, since you can play offline on console it should be possible to reimagine the game state like its 2013. I went on Amazon and bought the PS3 version for 7€. Just after 1 hour of playing I can already tell, this game was no joke.

Limited potions, loot drops are not customised for your class, skills are completely different, upgrading smiths and crafting is a grind, difficulty on normal is pretty harsh (I guess thats natural since loot isnt matched for your char).

I know on this sub people despise the earlier versions of this game, yet its an pretty amazing experience from todays perspective. I appreciate the work they put into the game, you had to be really dedicated to turn D3 2013 into D3 2017.

submitted by /u/Major_Dutch_89
[link] [comments]

Somehow suspended from D2 online?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 04:53 PM PDT

I am unable to connect to Battle.Net via USEast or USWest under the error message "you have been temporarily restricted from accessing this realm. please try again later". I do not bot, I do not steal keys, I literally installed it minutes ago and do not use any third-party software or VPN.

submitted by /u/Hatredy69
[link] [comments]

Speedfarming T13

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 10:35 PM PDT

I want to make a character who can speedfarm T13 without taking too much effort. I've played shadow impale, but the constant clicking hurts my fingers... I also don't want to play Archon wizard, since I've playing that for a long time.

So I'm now wondering, between LoN Bomb Crusader and Angry Chicken WD, which one can speedfarm T13 with reasonably good gear? Which one is faster?

I currently have a LoN Crusader with 9/13 slots being ancient, so I don't know how fast it will be on T13 if I have all ancients.

Thanks!

EDIT: Additional question: is it ever possible for a LoN Bomb crusader to just ride the horse through enemies once and kill them on T13?

submitted by /u/DeepTerminal
[link] [comments]

Haven't played since d3 release, what has changed?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 10:04 PM PDT

Hey all, I've been wanting to get back into d3 lately. I haven't played since original release (no RoS) and I'm wondering how the game has changed and progressed. I've heard that it has improved a ton. Can anyone summarize or point me to a nice resource?

submitted by /u/kenbruhan
[link] [comments]

If i played diablo 3 many hours on console is it then worth getting on PC?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 09:21 AM PDT

Just wondering i have spent all my time on PS4. But now got a PC that can handel Diablo 3 so i wonder is it worth going to PC?

submitted by /u/HelloYasuo
[link] [comments]

Social Sunday - 06/04/17

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 15 of the Social Sunday thread!

Monster slaying is fun, but killing monsters in groups is better! Looking for a group of like-minded players to play with? This thread is for finding Clans, Communities, or other players to defend Sanctuary. Feel free to promote your Clan or Community every week.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Strange elite spawns with nemesis bracers

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 04:59 AM PDT

hey there,

i dont know if anyone actually takes a close look into which elites spawn from pylons when clicking them with nemesis bracers, but me and a friend noticed that in GRs its always the same one, type Fallen Overseer with not so much variing adds (either type vicious magewraith or lacuni slasher). So did anyone else notice this?

and is that intended by blizzard or a possible bug? cos those guys are mostly really shitty to pull for the barb.

submitted by /u/MoreDreadNFP
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.