Grand Theft Auto V - The Dominator Classic, A Car That Should Be In The Game


The Dominator Classic, A Car That Should Be In The Game

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:48 AM PDT

My Gold Pegassi Collection

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:33 AM PDT

So why exactly did the crew not use Trevor's Cargobob for the FIB toxen heist?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:59 PM PDT

Maybe I missed some dialog here, but did Trevor not already own a Cargobob? I feel like there was an entirely unnecessary heist to get money to buy a chopper that the crew already had.

submitted by /u/munchiesnOOb
[link] [comments]

i found 2 cows online

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:05 PM PDT

How bout no!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:50 PM PDT

If only piracy prevention was like this all the time.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:39 AM PDT

[Question] What's the best place to find good people to play with? Looking to find some fun, nice people to join my crew.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:59 PM PDT

Opressor!? Never heard of her...

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 01:30 AM PDT

One Of My Favorite Cars

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:56 PM PDT

Taking Jet Griefing to a new level

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 01:14 AM PDT

Eco-Friendly Speedrun Challenge

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 12:55 AM PDT

So I've been thinking about this idea for a while. Basically in GTA V there are alternative means of transportation than cars, such as busses, bikes, motorcycles, taxis, and most importantly the trains and subways. One day I was extremely bored and decided to take the subway around instead of driving. I got carried away with it and eventually started looking online for the Los Santos Transit subway maps, and found bus maps as well. I was basically just pretending to be a citizen but it got me thinking about a new way to play Grand Theft Auto, the ECO-FRIENDLY way. There are still a lot of missions that require you to use a car, but basically the idea is to try to complete story mode using other transportation methods whenever possible.

submitted by /u/Darth_Diink
[link] [comments]

Garage/property renaming?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:17 AM PDT

My GTA Online life would be so much easier if I could rename my garages/properties. I own a few different properties throughout the map and I tend to lose track of where my vehicles are stored. Is there an official channel to Rockstar that we can request such a feature? The support forum seems like a good place to start, but it would be better to get a group of us making the request. Curious if any other similar request was actually answered in the past by Rockstar.

submitted by /u/rendermannis
[link] [comments]

Garage tours

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:31 PM PDT

Idk about y'all, but I have a gang of cars just collecting dust cause I want em and don't want to sell em. If anyone on Xbone wants to do a garage tour let me know. I'll happily check out your cool rides if you give me a chance to show you mine.

submitted by /u/IWishIWasOdo
[link] [comments]

"And if you look to your right you'll see....the floor..."

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:20 PM PDT

Heading Down the Highway

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:53 PM PDT

What are your BEST scores on the Bunker shooting range?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:28 PM PDT

I invited some free-roam players to my Bunker yesterday for a shooting challenge, which was quite fun! After everyone except me got bored and left, I continued trying to beat my best scores and ended up doing this for a good few hours.

For those of you who own the Bunker shooting range, what are your best scores? Although I play on the PS4, PC players are also welcome to contribute and show off their marksmanship!

submitted by /u/nosaa1337
[link] [comments]

Broughy's Torero review is up.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:39 AM PDT

Anybody else ever have this happen? Was delivering for a friend's MC in a plane and all of a sudden the screen goes black and kicks me to the shore with the plane still in the air. Product was lost.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 08:24 PM PDT

Graph with gunrunning research times?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:59 AM PDT

Can someone direct me to the graph with running research times with upgrades? Thanks in advance:D

submitted by /u/lil__jimmy
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to be alone against several opponents in deathmatch ?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 02:46 PM PDT

I'm bored of classic deathmatch, I won about 180 games and lost about 20, is it possible to make a game where I'm alone against a full team of players ?

I want some challenge

submitted by /u/Filou7474
[link] [comments]

Need a little help with the solo missions

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:30 PM PDT

I've read through posts and guides and I guess I'm not getting it.

Joined gta single player then switched to solo online and it won't let me become CEO and I don't have the option in the menu to start the VIP work.

Is there something I'm missing? I just want to grind away at some solo missions while my bunker is doing its thing.

submitted by /u/cool---coolcoolcool
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.