World of Warcraft - NA Cup #4 has started!


NA Cup #4 has started!

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:24 AM PDT

Thursday Loot Thread

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 03:08 AM PDT

Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Who needs GPS when Lord Illidian knows the way?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:52 AM PDT

Pimped up my candle

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:59 AM PDT

This is my first time playing wow and i've achieved a level 69 character!

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 12:10 PM PDT

meh

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 05:42 AM PDT

TIL frost strike is the stronger attack

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:47 AM PDT

Lore Facts #16

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 10:29 AM PDT

I just wanted to be nice..

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 05:11 PM PDT

When "I'll do that quest later" goes way too far.

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:49 AM PDT

[Fan Art] My wife drew a portrait of her friend's character

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 07:37 AM PDT

7.2.5 Sub Rogue Guide

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 05:18 AM PDT

so i was /sleep ing because of the most boring part of the dungeon, and someone popped a piccolo.

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 08:36 AM PDT

Dalaran at 12:33 am is...interesting

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 07:34 AM PDT

Apparently Xal'atath knows how I feel about HoV

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 12:27 PM PDT

World 3rd KJ - AFKR

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 11:21 AM PDT

https://www.method.gg/raidprogress

congratulations, asia takes the bronze

submitted by /u/ras_algethi
[link] [comments]

Problem with Demon hunter class as a whole.

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 09:47 AM PDT

Basically , after playing demon hunter i cant play other classes without double tapping the space :( . I think they are going to do a double jump but they don't.

I got so used to it :(

submitted by /u/nikostr8
[link] [comments]

How do I go about being friendly?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 10:27 AM PDT

I'm new and I read somewhere that I need to be friendly to fly? how do I become friendly and how friendly do I have to be to unlock flying? I'm currently a level 2 in the undead starter town

submitted by /u/190IQ_REDDIT_SAGE
[link] [comments]

I pimped a boring IKEA desk

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:31 AM PDT

Refreshing indeed, Ban-Lu

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 11:03 AM PDT

When did they add a queue to sign in to the battle.net app?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:15 PM PDT

What are some of your favorite dialogue lines in WoW?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 04:55 AM PDT

What are your favorite one-liners or couple sentences from bosses or allies in wow? Maybe it's due to the actual content or just the voice acting that makes it rise to the top for you. Illidan in BT of course had some classic lines that stuck with many players forever.

I think my personal favorite would have to be Kaelthas Sunstrider in TK:

"Perhaps I underestimated you. It would be unfair to make you fight all four Advisors at once, but...fair treatment was never shown to my people. I'm just returning the favor."

submitted by /u/StrawberryGuillotine
[link] [comments]

[Storytime!] From 50 to 950 members: How "A Reddit Dystopia" is the best guild in the game

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 11:34 AM PDT

I know there's a lot of my fellow guildies on here (makes sense, considering our name,) so hello to you!

Edit: Just a disclaimer, this is absolutely not meant as a recruitment post, just a story and an expression of my appreciation to my guild-mates. :)

The beginnings

Back in December, I was in a rather small guild, the 3rd one I had joined since resubbing in August after quitting during Wrath. My real-life was rather difficult and WoW ended up being a quality outlet to stop thinking about the all the things worrying me. However, I just had not found the right guild.

And then in the First week of December, my current guild was struggling on Heroic EN and my GL went off on me. Fortunately, I had seen a post on /r/wow from /u/jjokeefe2980 (aka Toombz) advertising a Heroic EN Community Run. The whole post seems really welcoming and it seemed like a good opportunity to get some experience to bring back to my current guild.

The entire run went great and, when we were struggling on Cenarius, Toombz joined the raid and guided us through it all the way to killing Heroic Xavius. It was the first time doing so for many of us at the time.

I went back to Raid with my Guild at the time and pretty immediately knew that I didn't want to be there anymore. My RL showed bitterness at me clearing Heroic before the guild did and eventually he cursed me out and told me to gquit, so I did.

And then I joined "A Reddit Dystopia."

How The Hell do we have so many people?

It's been almost 8 months since I joined.

At first, it was a small-ish guild. Maybe just 70-80 people. There was a current Progression Team that had ventured into Mythic EN and were doing pretty well (they got Mythic Xavius the week before NH came out after only being in Mythic for a couple weeks!) Everyone was very close to each other and everyone was really incredibly nice.

I remember being shocked at how welcoming every single person was. There was not a player in the guild that would not drop at a hat to come help out, run some dungeons, or help "solo" Mythic HFC. If someone in the guild was ganked by an Alliance, we could gather up about half the guild in an instant to go out and avenge them. The instilled culture of the guild was something that I, personally, had not seen before. We ran community raids on the regular, getting people their AotCs for both EN and NH without asking a single thing from them.

I know I'm typing this all in past tense, but it hasn't changed, we still do that.

But as we did more community runs, we got more and more players. I was eventually made an Officer and helped run my own Progression Raid along with the guy that original ran that first Community Run I was part of. We got more and more members. It was nuts.

Eleven Raiding Teams

As of right now, we have ELEVEN raiding teams. Some are progression-minded teams, some are more casual teams, some are just fun teams that move at their own pace, but somehow we have eleven of them and we manage to support them and keep them running. They also have some of the greatest names. The first raiding team is named Team Olive Garden, my team is named Team Golden Corral (we're the best buffet in the USA,) we also have Team KFC and Team Bob Evans (I think you can see where this is going.)

There's no denying there's been some bumps and growing pains. We've lost some key members, rotated rosters around a lot, reevaluated many ways we do things but we're still chuggin' away. We're not just the WoW guild either, we also have a super large and active Discord community (currently sitting at 555 people connected to it) where we just chat and help out anyone who happens to wander in.

And Finally

I just cannot express to you how much I appreciate this guild and what it has done for my experience as a player of this game. A Reddit Dystopia is truly something that I have never even heard of before in this game. I'm sure similar things have existed in the past, but I can't say I'm aware of them. /u/jjokeefe2980 with just a little bit (read: a lot) of help from his officer team and the ARD community as a whole has put together something truly special.

I could go on for a while longer, but this is enough, most likely.

I guess you could kind of consider this a public thank you to my entire guild for being the best guild in this game. Let's keep making WoW a game with even less Douche-Canoes. :)

tl;dr

My guild, A Reddit Dystopia, is objectively the best guild in this game. They improved my quality of gaming exponentially when I joined. I don't ever plan on leaving. <3

submitted by /u/-Wonder-Bread-
[link] [comments]

Make your character invisible (useful for machinimas)

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 12:18 PM PDT

In-game, type:
/console showplayer 0
This will make your character invisible (everyone else will still be able to see it). This is quite useful for machinimas or screenshots. To go back to normal, type:
/console showplayer 1

submitted by /u/kaiserdrache
[link] [comments]

Final boss of Neltharion's Lair.

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 10:49 AM PDT

Run that add into a wall asap and it takes 100% increased damage for 10 seconds. Dies so much faster on higher keys and you get 3 walls before he Magma Waves.

submitted by /u/Ysu-
[link] [comments]

Today was a good day (Frost Mage RNG)

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 03:35 PM PDT

Silverpine Forest

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 01:55 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.