Minecraft - Cute Baby Parrots - Snapshot 17w13b


Cute Baby Parrots - Snapshot 17w13b

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 06:18 AM PDT

Sand quarry on our server after 2 years

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:38 AM PDT

Because we didn't get any April Fool from Mojang this year. Here's a reminder of the 2014's one !

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:24 AM PDT

Unmade bed: Hidden bed blockstate - Minecraft Snapshot 17w13b

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:11 AM PDT

(April Fool's) Introducing the Mine & Craft Digital Leisure Device

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 11:32 AM PDT

Dyed beds are already introduced in first MCPE 1.1 Beta build! Other subtle features may come to PC as well.

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 09:12 AM PDT

I havn't teased much of my zelda inspired adventure map, so here is screenshot of a cave near the start

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 03:20 PM PDT

MCPE: Beds now bounce the player two blocks up

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 09:16 AM PDT

I found a poor sheep buried in the snow ;-;

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 10:58 AM PDT

Custom Crafting Recipes I'll Be Adding

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 11:30 AM PDT

Vex Jockeys

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 12:43 PM PDT

Bridge & Castle

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 05:23 PM PDT

My Service Station [ReUpload w/ Shaders]

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:58 AM PDT

Why is this sub blurry?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 06:11 AM PDT

At the top of pages it is fine, but a soon as I scroll down, a blur overlay is added. Why?

submitted by /u/Alea_Infinitus
[link] [comments]

I purchased Minecraft to play with my (much) younger brother. After a few days I was addicted and I started my own survival world. Here is the result!

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 03:53 PM PDT

Alright so... My first week or so was predominantly mining for diamonds. I didn't know much about the game but I knew that diamonds were good. So I looked up the depth at which diamonds are most common and I dug down to that depth. I have slowly built up my collection of items and I now have a fully functional enchantment table which gives me plenty of silk touch diamond pickaxes. Just wanted to throw that in there in case you're wondering why wall is made entirely out of stone and not cobblestone.

Here's my little settlement. I'm sure it's not much to many of you, but this is a huge achievement for me!

It started out as just an 8x10 cobblestone building (the one in the picture with the tower going up and out of frame). It was single story and over the course of 2-3 weeks I've added on.

I built the farm on the first day and haven't really touched it since. I just feed the animals so they make me plenty of babies to eat later on.

The wall... So that's an interesting bit. That's my favorite achievement. The wall contains around 5,000 stone blocks, all of which were mined from my diamond exploration. I don't know how long it took to gather all of them because I did it passively as I hunted for diamonds. I have an underground room with more than 50 chests. Most of them are empty now but I used them to hold all of the stone, because I knew I'd be doing something with it at some point. Here's a glimpse of my chest room. This is the first underground level but it goes one more level below that.

I also got tired of having a bunch of useless stuff. Sometimes I had so much stone I just wanted to get rid of some of it. So I made this lava pool complete with fencing I found while exploring the nether. I added a lever activated trapdoor to prevent anyone from falling in.

Here's a picture of my boat dock. I think I built this on day 3 or 4. It's my second most proud Minecraft achievement, but still far behind the wall.

Speaking of the wall... Here's a picture from atop my monster spawner. It encompasses the entire settlement. I can't get a full picture of it because it takes up too much space. The wall took me around 10 hours to complete.

Enchantment table! This is what led to the wall being built to begin with. I put it outside because when I started building it (it took a while to get all of the books needed to make it complete) I didn't have enough room inside my house. I wasn't sure which direction I was headed or whether I would play enough to merit adding on more rooms. I did eventually but at the time putting it outside was my best option.

There were several... Incidents... With creepers. They would sneak up on me while I was enchanting and, well... You know the rest. After losing loads of progress to those nasty heckers I decided enough was enough, and so began the construction of my 18 block high wall with an overhang to keep out creepy crawlies. I lit up the entire base with torches so nothing could spawn inside (except for my monster spawner but they die from fall damage anyway).

Speaking of the monster spawner... Trap... Thing. I'm not so proud of that one. I took to YouTube for ideas on how to create one and I just followed a guide. The rest of my stuff is built from scratch though. Even my entrances!

Here's one of them. I fiddled with sticky pistons and redstone until I figured it out. In all honesty, this wasn't that difficult, but these doors are tied with my boat dock for 2nd just because it took me so long to find a swamp. I went really far on my horse to find one so I could get the slimeballs for the stickiness. If I hadn't spent so much time searching, I probably could have had both doors finished in an hour.

Oh, here's my stable. The mule and one of the horses is mine, the other is my brother's. I'm actually not even sure which horse is mine because they're identical...

In the background you can see my other sticky piston door and my minecart rail leading out of the place. There is one on each side, just like the doors.

Here's the inside of one of them. This is basically inside my wall. I put up a half-slab to prevent mobs from getting in. I can still come and go if I'm in my minecart. I know people said mobs can't walk on rails, but I've had them follow me inside. This was the best solution I could figure out.

That minecart leads to here!. That's one of my diamond mines. I have an entrance to one of the mines inside my walls but I've mined so much that I had to get pretty far away from my settlement to start mining again. I kept bumping into my old mine and it was annoying. So I made a ton of rails and now I just make my way over here when I want to hunt for diamonds/iron/gold or whatever I need.

Wait a minute... What's this...?

That's better

Okay well I just wanted to share this. I know it's probably not very impressive to most people but I'm extremely proud of it. <3

My next goal is to enclose my tracks so that I can move freely without slamming into mobs and having to kill them because they got in my way. Why don't they understand that if they would leave me alone, I would leave them alone? Except for creepers, of course. Creepers always die.

Anyway, that's all for now! I've got a hole in the ground that needs to be filled...

Edit: I've just finished another project! I was working on it while writing this up but I was missing Acacia wood because I couldn't find the right biome. But I found it! Here are some picture of my newly built watchtower:

Outside

Inside

The chest has a few bows and some arrows.

Now I'm going to start enclosing my tracks leading to my diamond mine in stone. It's a pretty long way, so it's a good thing I have plenty of resources!. That's just one chest. There is another full one plus another with 5-6 more stacks. That should do it... I hope.

submitted by /u/Gotitaila
[link] [comments]

Disappointed there is no April fools today from Mojang? Relive an old April fools instead! (2014/villager sounds)

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:58 AM PDT

Elementanimation video trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG_Y52bK6Ec
Direct download: http://www.elementanimation.com/TEAVSRP2.zip

It will give a warning that it might not work, but still does.

submitted by /u/MrPenguin475
[link] [comments]

Calling pixel artists want to join me over at /r/place to male some more tools? Sword on top and axe under the pick.

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:06 PM PDT

Resource pack replaces Beetroot with Rice

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 02:43 PM PDT

This resource pack replaces beetroots with rice, and beetroot soup with rice balls. The beetroot seeds texture is the same, but just named rice seeds to prevent confusion.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5vfypq5rggqnuv/Rice.zip?dl=0

What it looks like: http://imgur.com/gallery/obhjC

Most of the textures used are altered from Pam's HarvestCraft mod. If you enjoy the idea of different/more crops, go check it out!

This was just something I added to my personal pack, but thought some of you guys may enjoy. If there are any issues, let me know! Thanks :3

submitted by /u/KingstonWhite
[link] [comments]

I am not sure how to deal with this.

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:42 PM PDT

Minecraft Update 17w13b!

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:19 AM PDT

Another shader screenshot :) Shaderpack: Sildurs Vibrant Shaders

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 03:23 AM PDT

Cathedral Rising

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 05:45 PM PDT

Zelda Breath of the Wild - Base terrain

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 10:00 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.