Civilization - The mods are asleep


The mods are asleep

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 11:20 AM PDT

Classic Sid, not even surprised

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 02:50 PM PDT

England? More like Whales...

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 12:26 AM PDT

what is this???

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:58 AM PDT

Finally found a place where "Can scale cliffwall" is useful

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 09:58 AM PDT

City states ruin everything

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 02:17 PM PDT

End of the line friendo redux

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 02:07 PM PDT

Does anyone else save the turn right before victory so you can come back and look at your glorious civilizations at any time?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 10:55 AM PDT

Well? Do you?

submitted by /u/Stike365
[link] [comments]

Bought a gaming PC and Civ 6....I'm very excited.

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:42 PM PDT

I poured so much time into Civ 5 the last few years but I slowly went away from PC gaming. Today I made this purchase and I'm ready to get back into the series, I'll be looking to play some online games with anyone, just leave your Steam ID.

submitted by /u/Tinz55
[link] [comments]

I'm done blaming myself

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:51 AM PDT

Turns out I'm not a monster with uncontrollable urges to dominate and subdue. After months of experimenting, I've come to the realization that Civilization VI is a game wholly about military domination.

Every single non-military system takes a back-seat to conquering and killing.

I'm not complaining, I love it, that's why I'm here.

submitted by /u/InvaluableTool
[link] [comments]

I met Phillip and he was looking a little peckish

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 03:15 PM PDT

If the real world was Civ, how would you solve your civ's current problems?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:44 AM PDT

England: build cargo ships and send to European cities. Station extra units and build Colosseums in annexed Celtic cities of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen to prevent civil unrest.

submitted by /u/zeropoundpom
[link] [comments]

What if you got amenities based on tile appeal

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 12:28 PM PDT

Like if you settle a city on a tile with breathtaking appeal, it has +2 amenities, and if it's disgusting -2? I think this would be a fun thing to have.

submitted by /u/alexanderyou
[link] [comments]

Let's make something in /r/place!

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 07:25 PM PDT

For the uninitiated, /r/place is the new collaborative pixel art subreddit.

The bottom right corner seems unclaimed.

I was thinking we could make the VI logo or the V logo!

submitted by /u/TheFerginator
[link] [comments]

The rightful ruler of all Spain and the Americas, Francisco Pizarro, is here!

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 12:30 PM PDT

AI+ or Artificially Intelligent?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:30 AM PDT

Which do people think is better? I've been using AI+ and found it miles better than the vanilla AI, but Artificially Intelligent has been getting some good reviews. I don't get a lot of leisure time to try them both out and compare but any thoughts you guys have would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/_Dannyboy_
[link] [comments]

Freeciv-web now allows uploading flags

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 02:28 AM PDT

If You Could Combine A Civ And A Leader What Would It Be?

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 04:22 AM PDT

So you get the leader abilities from you leader and the civ abilities from the civ and have them together, what would you pick?

submitted by /u/The-Nicky-Nev
[link] [comments]

Gaming History: Sid Meier's Colonization – The “problematic” 4X strategy game

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 10:13 AM PDT

Can Ships take cities? (Civ 5)

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 05:16 PM PDT

Hi, I know this is a noob question, but I'm playing Vanilla civ 5 and I'm playing England, can I annex a city with ships of the line?

submitted by /u/TheSackinator
[link] [comments]

This war-peace-war-peace is annoying and tiresome.

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 08:35 AM PDT

Japan and Arabia are on a different continent. They dow me...and do nothing. White peace. 10-15 turns. DoW...nothing...white peace. 10-15 turns. Ad nauseam.

submitted by /u/spectre73
[link] [comments]

Civilization Press | Work In Progress | Civilization News and Article Site

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 01:21 PM PDT

Tips on achieving Religious victory in Civ 6

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 03:53 PM PDT

So, I've been trying for about a week to get a Religious victory. But every time, I wind up so far behind other civs I have to give up by Renaissance era.

If I focus on getting a religion in the early game, I wind up demolished by Barbarians and way behind other civs in territory. If I concentrate on cleaning out Barbs and getting a good military start, I either completely miss out on getting a Religion or other civs have such a lead my religion gets destroyed in a few eras.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/BluegrassGeek
[link] [comments]

Diety players. Warmongers. Diplomats. Tired of quitters ruining your multiplayer sessions? We'll it's Saturday and we're recruiting again. Join Civilization Players League today!

Posted: 01 Apr 2017 03:42 AM PDT

BONUS in house tournament to watch all day with links to various streams to watch and learn!

Our mission is simple Civ VI players. Host games through a community which excels at competition and sportsmanship. We have 500+ active members and growing but we need many many more to continue implementing awesome features for match making and to host prize events.

Here's how you join today:

The easiest way to join the League is in our Discord. www.discord.gg/uBEpu3u

Also, here's a handy video on how to join if you can't immediately go to the discord, thanks to Favalava. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIF7BzdE2DA

We look forward to providing every civ fanatic with the best multiplayer experience and the ability to actively help shape the direction of competitive multiplayer in civ6. Hope to see you there.

submitted by /u/GunslingerNinja
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.